Welcome to the Green Apartment!

UPDATE: Due to some major life-stuff (you know the stuff), I've been neglectful of The Green Apartment. Fear not! I'm in the process of getting The Green Apartment up and running again! Check back again soon!

ABOUT THE GREEN APARTMENT: I truly believe that the choices consumers make have the power to promote real environmental change. My focus is on products you can use - and bring with you when your journey moves on.

Have you used any of these products or do you know of some that I have missed? Drop me a line on Twitter!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

KITCHEN: Dishwashing Liquid

Free & Clear Dishwashing Liquid by Seventh Generation. This vegetable-based dish cleanser is in my kitchen now, and I was surprised that it works to clean even burnt-on food (not that I burn food!) as well or better the petroleum-based brands
I have used for years! The difference: Non-toxic, Biodegradable, Hypo-allergenic, No dyes, No fragrances, No petroleum based cleaners, No phosphates, Safe for septic and greywater systems, Not tested on animals.

No comments: