Welcome to the Green Apartment!

UPDATE: Due to some major life-stuff (you know the stuff), I've been neglectful of The Green Apartment. Fear not! I'm in the process of getting The Green Apartment up and running again! Check back again soon!

ABOUT THE GREEN APARTMENT: I truly believe that the choices consumers make have the power to promote real environmental change. My focus is on products you can use - and bring with you when your journey moves on.

Have you used any of these products or do you know of some that I have missed? Drop me a line on Twitter!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

KITCHEN: Shopping Totes

Shopping Totes. According to Reusablebags.com, 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are consumed yearly worldwide. Using reusable bags can reduce the stress that this unnecessary waste of petroleum resources and landfill space. Depending on my grocery needs, I use any number of random canvas bags I've amassed over the years, including a beautiful organic one I got for free at this year's Farm Aid!

No comments: