Welcome to the Green Apartment!

UPDATE: Due to some major life-stuff (you know the stuff), I've been neglectful of The Green Apartment. Fear not! I'm in the process of getting The Green Apartment up and running again! Check back again soon!

ABOUT THE GREEN APARTMENT: I truly believe that the choices consumers make have the power to promote real environmental change. My focus is on products you can use - and bring with you when your journey moves on.

Have you used any of these products or do you know of some that I have missed? Drop me a line on Twitter!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gutter Gardens!!

We all deserve fresh, healthy food, and those of us in apartments shouldn't have to do without! That's why I love the gutter garden!

It is a fabulous (non-structural) small-garden option for an apartment's roof deck or small yard, using recycled/scrap gutters, of course.

Once I've moved into in my next Green Apartment (with a roof deck!), I will post some photos of my own. In the meantime, here is a photo from Apartment Therapy:



Thank you t0 Greenmoms for Tweeting this link to the enviromom blog!

2 comments:

Lotels Serviced Apartments Chennai said...

We reviewed your blog and found it very interesting and informational.

http://www.lotels.net

dawg803 said...

I love this idea! I have just moved into a new apartment and this will work perfectly for me. BTW if anyone is relocated to NC check out this Raleigh Apartments site, I just moved in and I love it so far!